eDrill 076: Zip Ball - Pitching
Skill Level: All
Focus: Zip Ball - Pitching
Zip Ball - Pitching provides some great Zip Ball drills for pitchers of all ages and skill levels! These drills will help your pitchers work on:
- Proper grip on the ball
- Snap, release and feel
- Fingers behind the ball as they push the ball forward
- Proper movement and release for all pitches (fastball, riseball, curveball, screwball, slider)
The Zip Ball will help your players work on:
- Hand-eye coordination
- So much more!
"Love the drills. This is a great coaching resource."
Head Softball Coach
Hood College/18U Heartbreakers Gold
What are eDrills?
- eDrills are the very best way you can learn softball drills right the first time.
- Listen to world-class instruction and watch the drill on video through your computer screen!
- Cindy will teach you how the drill works, the purpose of the drill and equipment needed. You will see the actual drill in motion.
- Actual Video of the Drill in Action
- Step-by-step details
- Key points
- Common problems, corrections, and keys for success
- Detailed online drill explanation and video demonstration that you can watch ANYTIME and as OFTEN as you want
- Downloadable specially created printable notes with all the key teaching and coaching points that you can print and take with you to practice.
They’re designed to help you become a better teacher and coach of the game.