Gorilla Gold Grip Enhancer
Skill Level: Advanced
Focus: Pitching, Hitting
Whether you’re playing in the rain, heat, or humidity – having a grip on the bat or the ball really matters, and this innovative product will help you do just that! Gorilla Gold Grip Enhancer is an incredibly easy way to get a grip! The cloth is clean, won’t stain or leave a lingering sticky feeling, and yet it helps you successfully handle moisture, no matter the environment. It doesn’t leave a foreign substance on your hand or the bat, so it’s legal in all softball organizations. Better than rosin, and lasts longer!
“Humidity is a huge issue with the pitchers I work with, and Gorilla Gold took care of that immediately! Rosin will often clog up, but this product stays tacky no matter what. It’s great for pitchers and hitters!”
~ Cindy Bristow, Softball Excellence
Gorilla Gold Non-Toxic Grip Enhancer
- All Natural - Non-toxic
- Resealable bag
- One cloth per bag
- Cloth last 3-6 weeks
Great for Pitchers ...
- Contains a light resin which helps keep the pitcher's hand dry
- Improves the feel and control for the pitcher without contaminating the ball
- Leaves no residue on the ball
... And For Hitters & Fielders
- For use on hands, gloves and grips
- Effective on wood or aluminum bats
- Use on bats and batting gloves with no mess
- Ideal for wet grass or sweaty hands when fielding
- Dissipates quickly with no lingering sticky feel
Order in packs of 3, 6 or 12!!
Approved by NFHS, USA Softball (ASA), NCAA Softball, USSSA, ISF NFHS, ISC
(Check your local association for rules governing foreign substance/protective wraps)