BRAND NEW - Advanced Pitching Training Package
Includes FREE Month Access to the Pitching Summit Vault!
Is your pitcher ready to take the jump to the next level? If so, then Cindy's hand-picked package of Training Aids for the Intermediate to Advanced pitcher is just what you need. This package consists of the Breaking Pitch Practice Kit, Zip Balls, 14" training ball, Foam Trainers, Spin Right Spinner, and Power Pod - everything your pitcher needs to work on advanced pitches, proper pitch mechanics, pitch speed, snap and spin on the ball, and leg drive.
As an added bonus, you get one FREE month access to the Pitching Summit Vault (after the first month, your subscription will automatically renew, billed monthly). The Pitching Summit Vault contains the Speaker Sessions, Micro-Topic Sessions and Panel Sessions from the College Pitching Summits. Get it now - FREE - with the purchase of this training package!
|Pitching Summit Vault
|Breaking Pitch Practice Kit
|Zip Balls (One Dozen)
|14" Training Softball
|Foam Trainers (6 balls)
|Spin Right Spinner
You get all this with the Advanced Pitching Training Package:
1 Breaking Pitch Practice Kit
1 Dozen Zip Balls
1 14" Training Softball
1 Package of Foam Trainers (6 Balls)
1 Spin Right Spinner
1 Power Pod
1-Month FREE Pitching Summit Vault
Breaking Pitch Path Kit
- Create up and down break points for pitchers
- Effective for working on the Riseball & the Dropball
- Get immediate feedback!
- 2 Year Warranty on Pitching Sticks and Base
Learn more about the Breaking Pitch Practice Kit
Zip Ball Training Aid (One Dozen)
- Teaches pitchers to use their fingers correctly
- Master the snap & spin on the curve, rise, drop & screwballs
- Help pitchers increase the movement of their pitches
- Comes with FREE Zip Ball™ Drills!
Learn more about Zip Balls
14" Training Softball (Single Ball)
- Works on finger pressure on the ball at release
- Unique feel of the ball helps pitchers improve their grip
- Raised seams help pitchers increase the movement of their pitches
- Teaches pitches how to better use their hand, thus improving their release & spin on the ball
Learn more about the 14" Training Softball
Foam Trainers (6 Balls)
- Size of a 12" softball, made of super lightweight porous foam
- Learn to throw forcefully to generate distance
- Improve control and movement of the Roll-Over Drop
- Immediate feedback!
Learn more about the Foam Trainer
Spin Right Spinner Training Aid (Single Spinner)
- Teaches spins and rotations of ALL pitches
- Size and weight of an official 12" softball
- Provides clear understanding of the hand and wrist positions for the rise, curve and turnover drop ball
- Written and on-line instructions with numerous spinner drills.
Learn more about the Spin Right Spinner
Power Pod (Single Pod)
- Get more drive & push from the legs
- Help prevent crow-hopping
- Use flat side up and work on wrist strengthening & wrist snap
- Download FREE of charge Power Pod Pitching eDrill
Learn more about the Power Pod
First Month FREE of the Pitching Summit Vault
- Puts you in the room with the best Pitching Minds in Softball
- Discover their secrets to practice planning, pitch calling, charting pitches, drills, and so much more!
- Over 17 hours of video
- Over 200 pages of downloadable/print-ready notes
- Available 24 hours day/7 days a week
Learn more about the Pitching Summit Vault
Your first month of the Pitching Summit Vault - Monthly is FREE of charge. If you continue to enjoy the Vault after your free month ends, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for one low monthly fee of $40. To cancel, log into the Softball Excellence website, go to your account page, and follow the instructions. Also cancel anytime by contacting Softball Excellence. By purchasing this product you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
For beginning pitchers, check out our Beginning Pitching Training Package!