Skill Level: Beginner
Pad Hand Bunting is a drill that your players can do individually or in small groups. It improves their bunting without the use of a bat by focusing on their top hand.
Pad Hand Bunting focuses on:
- Soft Hands when Bunting
- Proper Body Position
- Controlling Bunt Direction
This eDrill includes video of the drill in action and instruction on how to do the drill correctly!
It’s all presented by Cindy in her easy-to-understand manner with a complete drill description followed by a video demonstration.
"Love the drills. This is a great coaching resource."
Head Softball Coach
Hood College/18U Heartbreakers Gold
How You Benefit by Using eDrills:
- Win more games by improving your player's skills
- WATCH the actual drill in a size you can SEE
- Watch NOW!
- No subscription fees!
- Unmatched quality of video & instruction!
- Quick customer service to answer any question
- No Shipping fees or taxes!
What are eDrills?
- eDrills are the very best way you can learn softball drills right the first time.
- Listen to world-class instruction and watch the drill on video through your computer screen!
- Cindy will teach you how the drill works, the purpose of the drill and equipment needed. You will see the actual drill in motion.
- Actual Video of the Drill in Action
- Step-by-step details
- Key points
- Common problems, corrections, and keys for success
- Detailed online drill explanation and video demonstration that you can watch ANYTIME and as OFTEN as you want
- Downloadable specially created printable notes with all the key teaching and coaching points that you can print and take with you to practice.
They’re designed to help you become a better teacher and coach of the game.