Skill Level: Beginner & Advanced
Focus: Offense and Defense
What makes this one different? This great ePractice Package includes 5 ePractices which are a mix of Beginner and Advanced level practices (these ePractices are also available FREE as part of the Bonus Gift offered with the purchase of The Ultimate Softball Practice Guide).
The 5 ePractices you get with this package and their areas of focus are:
- 021 - Game Situations & Baserunning
- 022 - Game Situations & Bunting
- 023 - Live Batting Practice & Conditioning
- 024 - Hitting with Runners in Scoring Position
- 025 - Batting Practice & Practicing Lead-offs
Each Beginner Level ePractice (021, 022) allows you to practice each skill every day since Beginners need to work on all of their skills at every practice.
Since Advanced players don't need to always practice each skill every day, the Advanced Level ePractices (023, 024, 025) are Offense-only practices providing proven methods for helping your players improve their hitting skills.
How You Benefit by Using ePractices:
- Printable and clipboard ready!
- Minute-by-minute proven successful ready-made practice plans
- Avoid the frustration of figuring out what today’s practice will be
- Put fun, excitement and variety back into your practices
- Impress the parents with your organization & knowledge
- No Shipping fees or taxes!
Learn proven methods for helping your players improve using these fun, fast-paced, fresh and succesful practices - each with a slightly different focus!