Skill Level: All
Catch or Bunt is a drill that your players can do individually or in small groups. It improves their bunting, their concentration and helps their ball tracking skills.
Catch or Bunt focuses on:
- Teaches Soft Hands
- Improves Focus and Concentration
- Teaches Tracking the Ball to the Bat
This eDrill includes video of the drill in action and instruction on how to do the drill correctly!
It’s all presented by Cindy in her easy-to-understand manner with a complete drill description followed by a video demonstration.
"Love the drills. This is a great coaching resource."
Head Softball Coach
Hood College/18U Heartbreakers Gold
How You Benefit by Using eDrills:
- Win more games by improving your player's skills
- WATCH the actual drill in a size you can SEE
- Watch NOW!
- No subscription fees!
- Unmatched quality of video & instruction!
- Quick customer service to answer any question
- No Shipping fees or taxes!
What are eDrills?
- eDrills are the very best way you can learn softball drills right the first time.
- Listen to world-class instruction and watch the drill on video through your computer screen!
- Cindy will teach you how the drill works, the purpose of the drill and equipment needed. You will see the actual drill in motion.
- Actual Video of the Drill in Action
- Step-by-step details
- Key points
- Common problems, corrections, and keys for success
- Detailed online drill explanation and video demonstration that you can watch ANYTIME and as OFTEN as you want
- Downloadable specially created printable notes with all the key teaching and coaching points that you can print and take with you to practice.
They’re designed to help you become a better teacher and coach of the game.