Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced
By purchasing this product you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our eBook Terms and Conditions.
About the Product
This is the eBook version of The Ultimate Softball Practice Guide Second Edition (we also have a standard version of this same book) - which means that upon purchase you’ll have immediate access to this best-selling book written by Cindy Bristow! So order this eBook now and you can start using the 23 drills outlined within the 20 complete practice plans - today!
eBooks are perfect for the techie who likes things NOW!
The Ultimate Softball Practice Guide:
- Teaches You How to Make Successful Practice Plans for Great Practices
- Shows You How to Make Practice Fun, Challenging & Competitive
- Includes 20 Complete Practice Plans Ready to Use!
- Includes 23 Drills!
- Shows You How to Include Competition & Skill Building in Your Practices
- Covers Practices for Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Teams
- Teaches You How to Get Organized and Enjoy Practice!
FREE BONUS GIFT!
Your purchase includes a FREE Bonus Gift of ePackage 001. This Bonus Gift will immediately be added to your Softball Excellence locker (account) upon the purchase of this eBook. ePackage 001 includes:
- 5 ePractices (ePractices 021 thru 025) – 5 downloadable detailed Practice Plans – that are IN ADDITION to the 20 practice plans outlined within this book ($14.75 value).
- 3 eDrills (eDrills 001 thru 003) - 3 Video Drills (eDrills) presented by Cindy. Each drill includes both video demonstration and a complete drill description ($5.97 value).
This great ePackage, valued at over $20, is our way of saying thanks for purchasing The Ultimate Softball Practice Guide!
Why You Need the Ultimate Softball Practice Guide
Learn how to create your own practices, make practice fun and challenging instead of holding the same old boring practices. Included are 20 complete sample practices for both beginning and advanced level players along with some great practice drills. Increase your team’s skill level, competitiveness, intensity and success rate all by applying the information detailed within The Ultimate Softball Practice Guide!
Included in this book are 20 Sample Practices that include practices for beginning level players AND practices for advanced players as well. Learn how to plan your own practices, better organize your practices, what to do at practice, how to hold FUN practices for players of all skill levels. Cindy Bristow explains it all in an easy-to-understand format that will quickly get you filled with great practice ideas and excited about holding practice! You’ll learn how to develop great practice plans for yourself, effectively assign practice time between skills, determine the key fundamentals to practice before your first game, create flexible and reusable practice templates, incorporate games and competition into each practice, understand how kids learn, do some great softball practice drills, and discover great ways to increase your team's competitiveness.
Table of Contents
- Must-Haves for You
- Preparation your way
- Type It, Write It, Think It
- Solid Planning
- Total Time for the Season/Year
- Season Needs
- 1st Game Needs
- Position Needs
- Individual Needs
- Make Good Choices
- List All Your Info
- Combine When Possible
- Turn Your Planning Into Practice
- Drill It & Fill It
- Don’t Forget the Game Part of Softball
- Be a Consistent You
- Whoever You Are in Games – Be in Practice
- Chapter Summary – Must-Haves for You
- Must-Haves for Practice
- Skill Building
- Kids Learn by Doing
- Young Kids vs. Older Kids
- Against the Clock
- Against Yourself
- Against Your Teammates
- Competitive Challenges
- Accountability & Consequence
- Posting Results
- Winners and Losers
- “Just One More” & “End on a Good One”
- Chapter Summary – Must-Haves for Practice
- Be Creative
- Equipment Creativity – What Gadgets Matter?
- Indoor Practices
- Sample Practices
- Practice Introduction
- Beginning Practices
- Advanced Practices
- Practicing with Small Groups
- Whole Team Practice Situations
- Defensive Only Practices
- Offensive Only Practices
- Combined Practices
- Practice Drills
- Clap and Go
- Frisbee Football
- Long, Short, Long, Short
- No Throws Blast Ball
- Popcorn Spit
- Runnning Sticks
- Throw and Go
- Throwing Game
- 2 and Stop
- 8 Minutes
- Changes for Pre, In, & Off-Season
- Learn, Experiment, Improve
An eBook (short for electronic book) is an online version of our printed book which can be read on a PC or Mac with an internet connection.
Softball Excellence eBooks are "Flip Books", which is a type of E-Book with virtual pages that actually "flip", much like turning pages of paper in a real book or magazine.
Our eBooks are server-based which means they can be viewed remotely from a web enabled browser without requiring any custom software or an e-reader device.
For answers to frequently asked questions about our eBooks check out our eBook FAQ's.